Shout your Frustraitions to the World

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just let it out - whatever is bad let it out here - that man who let the door shut in your face - that shopkeeper that overcharged you - that camera you left on a friends portch - what ever it is
SHOUT IT OUT!
or whisper if you prefer

Last edited:
I hate American football. It's so pointless and naively homoerotic. As my girlfriend once noted, it would be really amazing if, after scoring a touch-down, two incredibly excited teammates just ripped off their helmets and started making out.

Ha. Thats funny. I hate football too.

I hate American football. It's so pointless and naively homoerotic. As my girlfriend once noted, it would be really amazing if, after scoring a touch-down, two incredibly excited teammates just ripped off their helmets and started making out.

:lmao:

If you think that of american just what do you think of British where there is not thick layer of armour (ps its called Rugby in the UK not football = that is a different game ;))

I really hate shorts with "critters" on them.

on561327-01p01v01.jpg

I hate Harlan Estate. I tried to get on their mailing list, and they sent me a letter informing me that they were starting a new winery and if I wanted to contribute $300,000 they might think about putting me on the list.

I think it should be illegal to wear penny loafers if you're under the age of 60.

I hate old people who go jogging in shopping malls early in the morning.

I think Alpha has a lot to get of his chest ;)
that or a need to reach 4000 posts ;)

I hate it when you pass by someone and they say, "how are you?" and then keep walking, without caring to actually hear an answer.

I hate it when someone asks how I'm doing and I reply "alright" and they respond, "oh, just alright?"

No! Not just alright. Alright is a combination of the words ALL and RIGHT! Which means, ALL IS RIGHT, which means I'M DOING JUST ****ING FINE WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE I'M DEPRESSED?!

I hate it when someone asks how I'm doing and I reply "alright" and they respond, "oh, just alright?"

No! Not just alright. Alright is a combination of the words ALL and RIGHT! Which means, ALL IS RIGHT, which means I'M DOING JUST ****ING FINE WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE I'M DEPRESSED?!

I've never seen someone make it so obvious they're trying to raise their post count. You keep replying to threads in different replies less than a minute apart.

Most reactions

Back