***sigh***

bace said:
I actually just got quite the PM from someone.

I too would like to continue the conversation.

But really what's the point. If there was a solution to the problem, i'm sure it would be implemented.

And now you have another.

Let me just publicly say, don't ever reference my family ever again. They are too good for you. You can believe that.

kelox said:
Come on now, a guy who owns a Yellowboy(looked like one in the mugshot thread) shouldn't use words like "doody-head". That's so unbecoming of the rifle. As punishment, you will have your SASS card(if one is owned) taken and put up for 90 days, that will teach you little mister!!!!
Hey now, I just figured "doody-head" was in the spirit of a some of the debating techniques employed. But just fer you, in the spirit of my rifle, I'll amend it to dunder-head...or punkin-head...or...

As fer my SASS card (you bet yer keister I have one)...well...you can have that when you pry it from my cold dead fingers, pard. :lol:

OK GUYS SERIOUSLY. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YALLS BULL$HIT FOR TODAY.

WE ALL KNOW THAT THE SUBJECT THAT WE CANT SEEM TO GET AWAY FROM IS VERY SENSITIVE IN MOST PEOPLE'S EYES, BUT WE HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A PHOTO FORUM AND NOT THE TED NUGENT AFTERNOON RADIO PROGRAM.

PLEASE DO ME AND ALL THE OTHER MODS AND ADMINS A FAVOR AND BE QUIET. THIS MESSAGE IS TO SERVE AS A WARNING TO EVERYONE RIGHT NOW.

ADMIN.

MDowdey said:
OK GUYS SERIOUSLY. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YALLS BULL$HIT FOR TODAY.

WE ALL KNOW THAT THE SUBJECT THAT WE CANT SEEM TO GET AWAY FROM IS VERY SENSITIVE IN MOST PEOPLE'S EYES, BUT WE HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A PHOTO FORUM AND NOT THE TED NUGENT AFTERNOON RADIO PROGRAM.

PLEASE DO ME AND ALL THE OTHER MODS AND ADMINS A FAVOR AND BE QUIET. THIS MESSAGE IS TO SERVE AS A WARNING TO EVERYONE RIGHT NOW.

ADMIN.
so i can't share with corry the limited knowledge i have about being a muffin?

terri said:
I'm not sure....a gun-totin' banana nut muffin? Let's see if he goes for that.....
If that is the type of muffin that Mistress wishes me to be, then I shall endeavor to be the best damn gun-totin' banana nut muffin I could possibly be, for my Mistress' sake.

mountainlander said:
And now you have another.

Let me just publicly say, don't ever reference my family ever again. They are too good for you. You can believe that.

I'm sorry. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?

After all, I wouldn't want to get shot.

PetersCreek said:
Hey now, I just figured "doody-head" was in the spirit of a some of the debating techniques employed. But just fer you, in the spirit of my rifle, I'll amend it to dunder-head...or punkin-head...or...

As fer my SASS card (you bet yer keister I have one)...well...you can have that when you pry it from my cold dead fingers, pard. :lol:
That's better. The Yellowboy would like that. And my hands shall be in the same state as yours if the need ever arises.

terri said:
Sounds like he's begging to be thumped, Corry. Go for it. :mrgreen:

I like all that stuff about serving, though. :thumbup: Yes, I do.

:lol:
if begging is what is requested of me, then i shall serve, with honor!!!!!!!!!!(i know how you like multiples :hail: :hail: )

kelox said:
If that is the type of muffin that Mistress wishes me to be, then I shall endeavor to be the best damn gun-totin' banana nut muffin I could possibly be, for my Mistress' sake.
Why do you make me long for a riding crop and stiletto heels....? :scratch:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back