Sigma 50mm 1.4 EX DG lens in perfect condition. (Nikon Mount)

cgipson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sigma 50mm 1.4 EX DG lens in perfect condition. (Nikon Mount)

(click on image for larger size)
$!_DSC2655.jpg$!_DSC2668.jpg$!_DSC2687.jpg$!_DSC2692.jpg

I used this a lot on my D7000 for indoor portraiture, as it is a good Focal length for a crop sensor. Now that I have my D800, I never use it anymore.. I use my Nikon 85mm 1.4.

So I am selling it. $300.00 plus shipping

Current Ebay Completed listings show this lens sellinig for around $275 to $357. sigma 50mm 1.4 | eBay

Some other links..

50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM - Standard Prime Lenses - SigmaPhoto.com

Amazon.com: Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras: Camera & Photo

They call this lens a Cream Machine... as it has some of the smoothest, prettiest Bokeh characteristics you will ever see. Makes for beautiful backgrounds.

Many lesser Sigma lenses occasionally have back-focusing issues... this is a Sigma Pro lens, and they usually don't have that problem.

Some shots taken with it. (click on image for larger size)

$Hannah.jpg$Kili.jpg$kara.jpg$Zo.jpg

Flickr Images for the Sigma 50mm 1.4 Flickr Search: sigma 50mm 1.4

If you don't know me, and wonder about my credibility, I have several positive posts in the Positive Feedback thread...

http://http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/buy-sell/288997-buy-sell-positive-feedback-members.html

If it doesn't sell here, I will put it on Ebay.... ;)

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Good luck man. If I knew you still had this I would have gotten it off you. My last two copies sucked lol so I returned it and got a 85 prime.

Good luck man. If I knew you still had this I would have gotten it off you. My last two copies sucked lol so I returned it and got a 85 prime.

I didn't know you were looking, bro! lol! This copy is solid... never had any issues with it.

charlies a solid dude.
I will vouch for him if anyone is on the fence about buying this from him.
If i didnt already have a nikon 50mm 1.4, i would snag this one.

charlies a solid dude.
I will vouch for him if anyone is on the fence about buying this from him.
If i didnt already have a nikon 50mm 1.4, i would snag this one.

Thanks, Pix! That is awfully nice of you! :)

I didn't know you were looking, bro! lol! This copy is solid... never had any issues with it.

I should have messaged you. I thought since so much time has passed and I saw you post to others that you would be willing to part with it, I figured it was gone. However, I do enjoy 85 mm on fx better so I know what you mean.

I should have messaged you. I thought since so much time has passed and I saw you post to others that you would be willing to part with it, I figured it was gone. However, I do enjoy 85 mm on fx better so I know what you mean.

No problem! It will be a good deal for someone that wants to get into the ultra shallow DOF stuff! And it will either sell here, or ebay... lol! Yea.... I do think 85 on a FX is optimal for portraits... just as a 50mm (75mm FOV) is probably optimal for crop bodies. A little different but very handy for indoors or outdoors portraiture. Not to mention a very sharp lens for landscape and other uses. Nifty Fifty on steroids, as it were!

Gee.. I dunno.. I think Charlie needs to post a picture of the lens with today's newspaper, in front of his address.

:wink:

Gee.. I dunno.. I think Charlie needs to post a picture of the lens with today's newspaper, in front of his address.

:wink:

Think so, huh? Just call me Vladimir, and send the check to me in Lenigrad!! ;)

How much for the Savannah?!

How much for the Savannah?!

Which one? The Brown one is the boss, and would clobber me if I tried to sell him. The silver one belongs to the girlfriend, and she would clobber me if I tried to sell him! If you like Savannah's, you are cool btw! (goes without saying, right? ) ;)

If you mean the one above... he is no longer in this world, and was a really sweet, huge cat. Nearly 30 lb's... F1.

Most reactions

Back