Not open for further replies.

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is the thread which serves as our original_sign-up-list_for_MOTW - and according to this list we have 30 willing members, Chris82 not figuring, he expressed interest in becoming MOTW elsewhere ... 23 of those 30 have already been MOTW and some have not been around for quite a while so ... what we need is new willing members to become our Member Of The Week, which basically means: you get asked all sorts of questions about yourself by other members, which you will answer - truthfully, so we all hope ;) -, and the other members may also ask you to take photos of things like your shoes, your car, your bathroom, the inside of your fridge, whatever ... and you take those pics and post them here.

Sign up, folks, be our future MOTW, add to the list, just write: "I'm in" and you're in! :mrgreen: Easy as that :biggrin:

No, you must have said "I'm in" elsewhere (I think we had a second list running in which also Chris82 said, he wanted to be MOTW, but I cannot find that list).
You are "in" now and will be MOTW soon :D.

OK, apparently when this morning I went through the "old" list (by using a link provided by Alison), for some reason I got an old version, and many members that had already signed up did not show. Meanwhile the other thread has been unearthed in its new version, and out of it I copied this list of willing members:

List of Members who say „I’m in for MOTW“

GoM
omeletteman
Archangel
Mentos007
Digital Matt
AndreaK
morydd
Funkyflame
reverend
lostprophet
JTHphoto
PhotoGal
Bethany 138
bigfatbadger
Chiller
tekzero
Peanuts
magicmonkey
nitefly
zedin
LittleMan
Jocose
Antarctican
doenoe
Luminosity
JJP
Midget Patrol
bace
hotshot
TheBeginning
joyride
Mansi
surfingfireman
WNK
spako
PhilipWeir
EBphotography
summers enemy
JamesD
BubblePixel
ShootHoops
Alex06
Chris82
Becky
nyypan
Rob
Indecent Exposures
MommyOf4Boys
V.Alonso
zombiekilla
Mitica100
duncanp
Oldnavy170
Mad_malteaser
Boris152
JIP
PlasticSpanner
Jeff Canes
Hyperion
Cal Grundert
Jennifer Lyon84
(Ghastly) Krueger
his4ever
nabero
mainiac
Lars Leber........................................................................>now on!
Puscas
HASHASHIN
PNA
CMan
JDS
brighteyesphotos
drgibson
Tangerini
newrmdmike
Rayná
cherrymoose
firemedic0135
Chris of Arabia
DRodgers
Fangman
ravikiran
BoblyBill
CalebPhotographer
craig
Avis
DwainDibley
ferny
photogincollege
Claff
lifeafter2am
wildmaven
ajay
ScottS
Zendianah
hawkeye
Sideburns
altyfc
WDodd
Damian_i15
Christina
Lisa_B
spiffybeth

All names in green are those of members who have already been MOTW (plus unimaxium and ClarinetJWD even though somehow I cannot find their names on the list... that may well be a copying mistake of mine, though).

im in!

sounds like fun

I'm in for sure.

For those of us already "in", do we confirm?

I'd also have a suggestion, maybe you can announce next weeks MOTW with the current one, so people can have more time to get aware?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back