Silliest Image Of Yourself

Scott WRG Editor

King of Smoothness
Reaction score
Website
www.warbirdsresourcegroup.org
Post the silliest image of yourself. Come on, you know ya wanna. To start off I'll post this one:

01bdb7bb.jpg

Explaination: My ex is a belly dancer, when she wanted to dress me up how could I say no? We call this the "Gay Shiek" look. :)[/img]

Scott, that's great! :) I don't know if I have any really silly shots of me...but I'll see what I can dredge up when I get the time!

Scott WRG Editor said:
My ex is a belly dancer,

At this karoke sports bar we frequent they had a limbo contest once. I knew I had it inthe bag since I'm fairly flexbile with pretty good balance. The only person that beat me was a belly dancer :twisted:

Here's a pic of me with my buddy Beau from Tulsa. This was HAlloween recently and I was actually going "as him." He about fainted when he turned around and saw me. He's somewhat of a legend on the internet and comes up with some crazy $hit. He's truly hilarious. He's also a pro fighter who, believe it or not, smokes and drinks quite a bit, hence the Cig in my mouth (I"ve never smoked in my life)

MeOma.jpg

sillyphaunt said:
Bokeh.. your friend is a legend on the internet?? :lol: who is he?

Lol, you have no idea. Just hit mma.tv/tuf and select "OtherGround" and scan for posts about "OneManArmy" You'll see. He's been kicked off like 5 times and gotten reinstated every time through some BS story. That site gets around 40,000 hits/day. To give you an idea of how big it is, people like Joe Rogan, Bruce Buffer ("LLLLLeeet's git ready to RRRUMBLEE" Yeah, THAT bruce buffer) and tons of famou people get on there. I don't et on there much but when I was on it, I was huge, but he surpassed me for sure.

He created some of the most hilarious pictures, some with him in them with celebrities and stuff, some outragous etc. He hacked into that site's private email, got some dirt on this girl he'd been arguing with, and blackmailed her into publicly apologizing to him. He just says some really hilarious stuff. He's a very smart guy, he's a pro fighter and an excellent grappler, and he lives life at full throttle (which may be his downfall). You'd just have to meet the guy or talk to him, he's like a modern-day james dean. Beleive me, I don't salute many people, and I follow no one, but I have to say, this guy is really something else. There's thousands of people on that internet site and every one of them knows who the guy is. He's also a truly nice guy.

He moved to Tulsa from Cali about 6 months ago and is moving back in a couple. He's just too big for Tulsa, I lived there 14 years and it's a really boring place. He's stopping in Dallas on the way to Cali in a few weeks and he's going to stay here at my place a couple of days; poor city of Dallas!! We're going to tear it up.

In case you didn't gather, he's the guy to my left in that picture. And guess what, what's most hilarious of all, is that the costume he has in that pic, where he's got makeup on and stuff, was because HE was actually going as ANOTHER guy on that site!!! THen I show up as him... oh man he was rolling.

Too much to discuss really, take care

The legend, "OneManArmy":

After some training at the lion's den in Tulsa:

133_3390.JPG

OMA, with my sister on the right and her friend Brooke on the left:

134_3409.JPG

Candid at a party on halloween:

134_3413.JPG

OMA, holding up Mikey Burnett, at one time the best light weight fighter in the world. Really nice guy, but scary scary scary bad dude.

134_3432.JPG

As Scotts agent (he'll read that e-mail I just sent him soon and he'll know all about it then) I must request that you video yourself doing a belly dance (in full costume) in return. You can use me as the go-between. Just hand over your video and I'll make sure he gets it...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back