Single image movie

exnatural

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there!

I'm trying to remember the name of a software that I've using long time ago, it allows to select one picture and make a video setting some zoom or movement points. I'm wondering if any of you can tell me the name of the program.

Thanks!

Photoshop can do that.
I bet a lot of other image/video editing applications can too.

after effects, premiere, final cut, imovie... any number of editors or compositors - free or otherwise.

Thanks you for your replies, I know it can be done with heavy software, but I'm looking for a especific program to do that.

I don't know what program you're talking about. But it'd be really easy to do in Blender. Just open the compositor, place an image input node, connect that with a scale node, then a translate node. Set up a viewer and output node. Use the translate node to set the first point, hover over the parameter, hit "i" for insert keyframe, move the timeline, tweak the parameter. Hit "i" again. Render.

Thanks! will try in blender as you said, will let you know.

Pretty much any 3D application will do this with a picture as a texture applied to a flat surface and a virtual camera. Just manually move the camera and apply waypoints / keyframes to taste.

OR

Use windows movie maker.

Pretty much any 3D application will do this with a picture as a texture applied to a flat surface and a virtual camera. Just manually move the camera and apply waypoints / keyframes to taste.

Yes, that would work as well provided that the surface is set "shadeless" (Blender) or "billboard". This will likewise improve render time.

Thanks to all, but is not what I'm looking for, what I'm looking for is a simple program to do only this, blender and 3D apps are too much for this. I need work fast because I have to do the same with 1200 pictures, so I'm trying to make an automation or a script.

What is sad is I can't remerber the name! and no luck in google

Yes! I'm on Mac, but no Iphoto anymore, now is photos and seems some options has dissapear :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back