sitting on the computer

jadin

The Mad Hatter
Reaction score
Website
jadinhanson.smugmug.com
when suddenly something bites me in the neck. I reach up not thinking I was bitten, and realize there's something on my neck. Being an arachnaphobe I try and crush it and throw it off of me as fast as I can.

After I calmed down a bit, I wanted to make sure I killed it, so I started looking for it. Turns out it was a ladybug. (ladybugs bite?!?) Just sitting there dead. I was thinking of taking pictures of it so I started looking for my spare lens for some reverse-super macro action. I can't find it, but poke at the ladybug a little. It seemed like it was reacting so I thought maybe it was alive.

Ten minutes later it starts walking around, crawls on my camera strap etc. I was like wow, suprised it wasn't dead, thought it had to be hurting though.

It's now been about two hours and I just saw it walk by going the other way at a grand ol' speed, I dare say it fully recovered. Which is good cause I hate killing living things what-so-ever. I'll even let misquitos bite me and not kill them.

What a crazy little bugger, now (s)he's doing laps around a bottle cap. Over and over again.

I have no point to this story by the way...

It's funny that you don't have any point to the story there but I read the whole thing and am waiting to hear what happens next. Are you a writer in real life?? :lol:

I was kind of a writer. Photography kind of pushed writing out of the way. I've written a few editorials back when I was protesting the war on iraq.

I also started a book but it's only about half way done and I have no will to finish it. http://www.pepper-land.net/book/fullbook.html It's more of a children's book FYI (like 6th gradish).

So I guess I'd say I'm a writer with nothing to write. :sillysmi:

round and round...
round and round...
ladybug.jpg

Hehee, nice to hear a small peace of your evening.. :lol:

lol and I love the picture! :lol:

(But your 'vroom' makes me think on vacuum cleaner. :oops:)

Niki said:
Hehee, nice to hear a small peace of your evening.. :lol:

lol and I love the picture! :lol:

(But your 'vroom' makes me think on vacuum cleaner. :oops:)

Im sorry, what did you say!? LOL!

Arty: :LOL: Well, isn't that how they sound... :mrgreen:

I know, Im a lil nuts.. I sometimes scare myself with my thoughts too..
uhh.gif

lol me too and I can't stop until the 'paper' is all filled. :oops:

And Arty, I guess so.. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back