Six Flags is now shooting Nikon SLRs

DeepSpring

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.joshualights.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
You know those annoying guys who always try to take pictures of you when you go to a theme park? In the past they were using simple canon p&s. I was at 6 Flags Magic Mountain yesterday and they all had Nikon D50's with a flash and battery grip. I couldn't tell what lens' they were using or flash model since I'm a canon guy but I was surprised in the sudden jump of camera quality. They went from giving their employees $200 worth of stuff to suddenly probably around $1000 at least.

I'm also wondering if these guys actually know how to use their stuff or if it just in idiot box mode....

i'm sure they got a deal from Nikon, could be like a produce placement ad in movies, Nikon maybe paying Six Flags to use them

I think everywhere I have gone recently including Disney and an underwater cave in Mexico use Nikon Dslr's for their guest pictures.

HA! Idiot box!!!! I thought I was the only person left that says that! :lol:

ANd on the topic.. Oh really? I will have to pay attetnion at our local amusement park as they have those same annoying people right at the entrance. The ones we always avoid eye contact with when we walk through the gates. ;)

Most reactions

Back