Skeleton Key

M

MDowdey

GO SEE IT.

it was fugging awesome!!!!!!!! I didnt think kate hudson was a good actress, but i was pleasantly surprised!
two thumbs WAY up!

:thumbup: :thumbup: I agree. A must see.

You didn't think Kate Hudson was good?

Everything i've seen her in I was really impressed.

Ten times better than her busted up Mom ever was.

I'm gonna go check 40 yr old virgin tonight.

I need a good laugh.

she was ok, havent seen much from her...just nothing memorable up until this movie.

MDowdey said:
she was ok, havent seen much from her...just nothing memorable up until this movie.

I liked her in 'Almost Famous' .... but then again, I think it's because I liked the movie as a whole.

Man, I've been told about 'Skeleton Key'. A friend of mine went to see it and said it was skeeeeery. The fact that it's set in New Orleans is enough to sell me on it anyway.

I want want want to see ' The Exorcism of Emily Rose' !!! It looks AWESOME !

If it's out at the mo, It's gonna be a tough decision deciding between the two this weekend ! :confused:

skeleton key wasnt scary until the last 10 minutes. then it was a freakshow thrillride!!!! i loved it!

Ok I just came back from seeing this and I was a little disappointed in it. I guess I was expecting really scary but it was a little 'coulda waited until dvd' thrillerish.

I loved the New Orleans scenes in it. Recognized a few spots and sighed.

There were these four 19 - 20 year olds sitting behind and four seats to the left of us that DID NOT stop chatting throughout the movie.

Josh called out " Will you SHUT UP !" at one point. They kept on going. 15 minutes later he went down to talk to one of the cinema ushers and all that dude did was walk into the theatre and look up for a few minutes before leaving.

They shut up for a bit but as soon as the usher left they went right on chatting. 20 minutes of this and Josh actually went over and asked them to stop talking and watch the movie. They smartmouthed him ( or at least one did ) and he ignored it, walking back to his seat.

Chat , chat, chat, giggle, chat. We looked at them a few times and a few other ppl did as well but after that we just gave up.

The movie ended and they sat there waiting for us, obviously deciding they were gonna smartmouth or give us staredowns etc. We went to walk past them and I looked at one particular ( the smartmouth) chick and she tried the staredown so ( yeah, yeah I know, I am older and I should know better ;) ).
I thought " If ya wanna play the stare game, missy, I can give as good as I get " and held her stare. She started to throw verbals at me so I stopped right in front of her chair and leant in and told her " Next time you come to watch a movie , FREAKING watch the movie and shut the F*CK UP "
She sing-songed " Yeah, Yeah, yeah" ( it was very enlightening ) with a smartass look on her face, all 'tough girl'.

It's been awhile since I've wanted to smack someone down and I said as much to her. Oooooh man my hand was itchin. She verballed other various things and I just waved my hand to indicate " pathetic little girl' and started walkin down the aisle ....

Then she walked right into her own insult...

" Suck my penis !!"

I turned around ,laughing inside, and asked " You have a penis ?!"

Smartmouth: " Yeah, wanna see it?"

Me: " I just knew that you were a he-she ! Need practice with the sock-boob placement though...."

There were a few other theatre goers around me that just snorted and laughed.

Wow, Tina! Remind me to not go to that theater. :shock: Or to piss you off. :D

I've been looking for a good scary movie lately and the one that's got my attention is "The Exorcism of Emily Rose". That movie looks almost "The Exorcist" or "The Omen" scary.

Preview it here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back