Small Soldiers reshoot

I especially like the depiction of the French soldiers in the last one.

lol, what makes you say French Firemedic? They are British Paratroopers.
Thanks for all the comments guys. These seem quite popular.

lol, what makes you say French Firemedic? They are British Paratroopers.
Thanks for all the comments guys. These seem quite popular.

I say French as a joke due to the way they are holding thier hands in the air.Just a joke.... albeit a poor attempt at one:lol:

The concept is that when nobody is about these models come to life and the German soldiers fight the British troops over certain "territories" in my room. It is a set of work for a gallery installation for my university degree.
It looks at the possibility (or should that be probability?) that there may be other plains of existence other than our own. It looks at the world in a different perspective to that in which we are used to seeing it.

Kind of reminds me of something I read about sub-atomic particles and how they travel from point A to B; Something like, they can either be observed at a point along a path, or the time they take to travel the path, but they can not be observed following the path (or at the same time) probably because they take all possible paths. I take it to mean that the particles exist in all possible times (different time dimensions). It may have been Einstein that said something like, "We exist in the most probable of all possibilities." Beyond me definately, but I have always taken it to mean alternate times/realities could exist.

ANYHOW-

I was wondering about dialogue-

"Danm it Scott, Jim took two in the chest!"

pffam, pzing... pompff, guhhh.. "They got me... save,... Jim... I'm a gonner.."

Never mind. I just try to never be bored.

Nice shots. Engaging to me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back