Small venue show

Starskream666

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2 bands, Headroom and Walleater
IMG_2119.jpg IMG_2162-2.jpg IMG_2179.jpg IMG_2182.jpg

The first 3 are quite nice.. The last one, while being a good moment isn't cutting it for me as the focus throws me off.

N. 3 is my favourite one. It really caught the intensity. The others aren't that interesting as n. 3. N. 4 had a good idea (focus on bass tuning pegs), but...why? you are far from the subject and that usually works when you're closer.

It wasnt intentional to miss focus as it was low light i was manual focusing. But i obviously uploaded the out of focus one because i liked the effect :) "why?" Because the oof gives it a numbness, like it just him in his own world after hes struck the note and everything else is a 'blur'

No, my question is: "why the focus on the bass' neck top?". My attention goes there...

I see what you're talking about and I think it works when the image is shown smaller, but once it is seen in full size that effect is lost. If you are going to display these images anywhere I'd suggest that at least that one be shown reduced in scale or as a small print.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back