KAikens318

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0728.jpg

DSC_0730.jpg

DSC_0746.jpg

Im a huge fan!! how have you done this? is there much photoshopping done to it?
I love all of them, but the last ones my favourite.

The first and the last weren't really PP'd at all except for a little bit of sharpening and contrast. The second one took me about ten minutes, I just saturated the highlights and shadows with different colors and then mirrored the images and put them together. I love smoke art, it's so different every time you do it!

Very cool! I like the last one. I totaly see the head of a duck in the top left of it! lol All of the little swirls and all. Its amazing what happens when you stop life for a split second. Just as cool as water drops and much easier! Tho the first one looks out of focus on my screen. As the second is neat it doesnt do a lot for me.
Did you do this in a studio? what was your setup? (lights, background)

Very cool! I like the last one. I totaly see the head of a duck in the top left of it! lol All of the little swirls and all. Its amazing what happens when you stop life for a split second. Just as cool as water drops and much easier! Tho the first one looks out of focus on my screen. As the second is neat it doesnt do a lot for me.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...to-gallery/204138-love-w-one-c-c-welcome.html

That thread has my set up in it. :) The first one looks out of focus a little to me as well. That is the hardest part for me is getting the focus because the smoke is ALWAYS changing.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...to-gallery/204138-love-w-one-c-c-welcome.html

That thread has my set up in it. :) The first one looks out of focus a little to me as well. That is the hardest part for me is getting the focus because the smoke is ALWAYS changing.
Since you're at f/11, set a solid object where the smoke will be, light it, and set your focus on that. You can even AF and then just switch AF off.

Since you're at f/11, set a solid object where the smoke will be, light it, and set your focus on that. You can even AF and then just switch AF off.

That is why I was setting the F-Stop as high as I could, so that more will be in focus. I tried with a stationary object but the smoke kept coming closer and then moving further, it was annoying to say the least!

Thanks , intresting!

Thanks , intresting!

You are welcome. Here is another from today...

DSC_0731.jpg

Most reactions

Back