S'more Experimentations

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So these are actually experiments w/smores if that what you were thinking, but they sure sound tasty! I took these in my backyard this afternoon for the purpose of PS...I really gotta get a larger lens, but this was as close at as I could get with the 28-105mm. Each edited in PS with a different style.

IMG_1594web.jpg

IMG_1593web.jpg

IMG_1591web.jpg

Wow...number one really needs a frame to get the right effect...I'll have to work on that

Here's the first one with a horrible frame just so you can see it better. In fact you can't really even call it a frame it's so bad...

IMG_1594webframe.jpg

Hmm... I like number one but... man.. I can't really but my thumb on what isn't right. It's.. missing something... Seems a little.. too simple.

3 makes it look like the bird is in the middle of a fire.

By the way.. I was hoping for some fun shots of smores! Tease! :)

what about a little bit of black and white clounds? I'm talking very light...just enough to give it a bit more contrast? I'd just like to see what it would look like..

I tend to agree with karissa on #1, #2 is a great sillhouetted image, #3 brilliant cloud colouring, was that a previsualisation of the bird flying onto the wire? good capture.

oooh sweet. i like all of them actually, although the color in 3 is a bit extreme for me. i think number 1 is quite refined and is nice the way it is.

i like all of these a lot and i think #1 is my fav. i say think because #2 is a close runner up. i love the effects you gave them! :thumbup:

Thanks guys...I'm not really interested in changing them at the moment, but for those of you that want to play with them you can. I like #1 b/c of it's simplicity...thanks for all the comments though, it gives me some things to consider.

2's my fave, nice moody sky

Most reactions

Back