Snapshots from our snowstorm...

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
We got about 14" of snow over the past couple days. It's awesome!!! I love winter, especially when we get snow in time for Christmas. These are some shots I grabbed this morning.

snow-6.jpg

snow-2.jpg

snow-3.jpg

snow-4.jpg

snow-5.jpg

snow-1.jpg

I'm so glad we didn't get any of that!!!!! It's still cold as can be here though. I'm sitting here in the office...an ANCIENT building that used to be a feed mill..there aren't any storm windows in the room...one of the window sash's is cracked...and I'm sitting her, with 3 layers on, plus..I'm typing with GLOVES on!!!!! And yes, it is very hard to do!!

Looking nice. :D

Sweden has plus degrees and spring feeling.. and I love it. :sillysmi:

looks like you're ahead of us! it snowed all day yesterday... but it seems to be melting today already :(... hopefully it snows some more for christmas

Nice shots!!! :D

But still....this just looks like hell on earth to me. There's a REASON I moved from Michigan to Atlanta. :wink:

WSP said:
Still a LOT easier to get warm than it is to cool off. Bring on the winter!

I'm with you on that one. Those pictures look exactly like looking out my window up here.

That's a lot of snow!
We're not going to have a white Christmas. To the contrary. Temperature has risen to 50F or so today (while it was still very frosty yesterday - headache weather, I can tell you, this sudden rise in temperature!)

How awesome! It's not going to be a white Christmas here. 50 degrees and raining. I blame Aubrey for bringing the southern weather with him :D

AlisonS said:
How awesome! It's not going to be a white Christmas here. 50 degrees and raining. I blame Aubrey for bringing the southern weather with him :D

Easy killla... I've been doing the snow dance around here...remember that. :D

It must be nice to have a white Christmas.. :( Maybe you could mail some up here.

Looks like I'm one of the only places in England who won't be getting snow on Christmas. :(

And shark, don't drop the baby in that. You'll never find him (or was it a her? Sorry, I never kept up with it :().

ferny said:
Looks like I'm one of the only places in England who won't be getting snow on Christmas. :(

And shark, don't drop the baby in that. You'll never find him (or was it a her? Sorry, I never kept up with it :().

HER...beautiful Molly! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back