SNOW DAY PLEASE

Rapala46

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
rapala46.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's the deal. Last weekend everyone was anticipating a snow day for monday. It didn't happen, and there i was dead tired from partying with my freinds that night. Now, it is almost guaranteed snow day. Apparantlyu 6-10 inches are expected at 3 AM, and even all of my teachers were saying "have a nice snow day". So, i am not doing my essay on The Lord Of The Flies that is due tomorrow, nor am i doing ANY homework, ANY lab reports, or preparing for ANY tests. Tonight, i plan on doing nothing. thats about it. You cant see the floor in my room. am i doing anything about that? Hell no! So i just want to make my one final call to the snow gods.

PLEASE LET THERE BE SNOW! LET THERE BE MOUNDS AND MOUNDS AND MOUNDS OF WHITE FROZEN RAIN!!!!!

thank you for hearing my rants TPF

yeah well my teachers love me because i am one of the few students who can get an 87 GPA without studying. Seriously, i have never studided in my life, and i get b/A grades. its really not hard. if you pay enough attention during school, then why would you need to do stuff at home to be better. If i wanted i could get 95 averages in everything, but that would take some outside-school work, and thats just not me

Just take the day off if it doesnt snow.

cimg11657sr.jpg

cimg12108zz.jpg

42 inches and still no snow day :thumbdown:

Hey where are you? Must be close to Philly, cause right here we're apparently on the edge as well about getting a snow day. Some people thought we would get one on monday, but I was sure we wouldn't (and we didn't). But apparently there's supposed to be more tomorrow, and while I'd like a snow day I'm still pretty pessimistic. 3-7 inches (that's what they're saying here) is a pretty wide range, and it's not like it's a huge amount either way. But we'll see.

I'm expecting a snow day here. 4-7 they say. All I'm hoping for is a 2 hr delay because we have a scheduled half day for tomorrow so as long as the other local school districts call a two hour delay, my school will close. This will be an amazing weekend too because I did all my homework for friday today as I had off today too so I will have absolutely no homework to do woohoo! Glad I went to the movie store last night and got some movies just in case we end up getting snowed in.

Best of luck with the snow day! :D

i live in canada. I have never had a snow day. But that's because ppl are prepared for snow. The one day in Grade 8 was when the buses didn't run because it was -47 degrees Celsius. Even still, we were expected to get to school. it was crappy. I wish i could have a snowday... :(

I've had a few snow days. but that was because it was -35C and the air conditioners were running and they couldn'g et them turned off.

Good luck on having that snow come in :)

It's a snow day here. Expecting about 10" or so :mrgreen:

yep. i woke up today at 7:30 and sure enough, snow day. Ill post some pictures of it after i get them developed. I am in NJ, and we have about 5 or more inches here. haha, but because i am sucha great brother, i went into my sisters room (she was sleeping) and started yelling: "Alyssa ! Get up!!! Mom says if you're late you're in big trouble!!! If you're not up in 5 minutes I am not driving you!!" haha, then she got all ready (after 25 minutes) and she came in my room to find me sleeping......im so bad

um....is it wrong to think that doing an essay on "Lord of the Flies" would be fun? :oops:

Happy snow day, ya'll! We get 'em here when it snows three inches! :lol:

Most reactions

Back