So, I was playing with ISO

mostly sunny

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Cause someone showed me how to change it at a Christmas Eve party I was at- I was taking pictures of my kids and adjusting the ISO based on how the picture looked on the LCD screen (is that what it's called?), anyways,

My questions is.. Should it look the same on that tiny screen as on my computer? Or do I just adjust knowing that when I thought it was too dark it really looked fine on the computer?? or, am I supposed to know what ISO I wanted???

Well i would lyk go to dah store and buy someting to program teh house monitor for lyk accuarate colorzz or the camera scrreen and computa one will be lyk soo different and prints will be lyk soo baddd you will hate itt

Forgive me :confused: what does this say...

ISO is, in simple terms, sensitivity to light. The higher the ISO, the more sensitive the sensor is to light, the less light it needs to make the image. The trade off is that you invite noise into the picture.

ISO should be adjusted to facilitate the necessary shutter speed and aperture desired for the photo.

As a goal, though, you should shoot with as LOW an ISO as you can get away with and still get the shot you want. Your image will be cleaner with better detail.

Well i would lyk go to dah store and buy someting to program teh house monitor for lyk accuarate colorzz or the camera scrreen and computa one will be lyk soo different and prints will be lyk soo baddd you will hate itt

Are you 13 and actually think that's cool? :lmao:

Seriously, you sound like an idiot. Not saying you ARE an idiot, you just SOUND like one. :thumbup:

Perhaps you should spend your time on this site... http://www.child2000.org/lit-tips.htm

Are you 13 and actually think that's cool? :lmao:

Seriously, you sound like an idiot. Not saying you ARE an idiot, you just SOUND like one. :thumbup:

Perhaps you should spend your time on this site... National Children's Literacy Website, a part of the NCLI - National Children's Literacy Information project, a national children's literacy effort of the Soho Center

When I first read that I thought.. Hmm, is this some "photo talk" I don't know??

It say's he/she is a childish asshat troll, and has been reported, if there is any mercy on earth a mod will show up soon and ban this sucker from the face of the earth, or at least this forum...

J.:confused:

As a goal, though, you should shoot with as LOW an ISO as you can get away with and still get the shot you want. Your image will be cleaner with better detail.

When you say low-- You mean low as in 100, right? It isn't backwards in photography is it?

I had my camera set at 250-- I think 250 I was outside..

Aperture can sometimes look as though it's backwards (a lower number lets more light into the lens) but ISO is straightforward -- you want to shoot as close to the native ISO as you can (for Canon this is 100, for Nikon I believe it is 200).

I would also go to da store and find a book that teaches you how to type properly and not like we are tweens using AIM ok. Thanks

It say's he/she is a childish asshat troll, and has been reported, if there is any mercy on earth a mod will show up soon and ban this sucker from the face of the earth, or at least this forum...

J.:confused:

Added to ignore list, just in case the mods are on vacation... :mrgreen:

That's some mighty fine trollin there son

Most reactions

New Topics

Back