lizheaemma

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alipearsonphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had to try out the drip thing! I think that I may have killed brain cells trying to anticipate drips! Anyway here's what I came up with.

1)
drip-4.gif

2)
drip-3.gif

3)
drip-1.gif

4)
drip5.gif

5)
drip2.gif

I think i'm gonna try it today..
Great shots :D

The background of these photos are pyrotechnical

I find the background to busy for this type of image. I like the ring on #3, perfect timing. I burned about 70 images the other day trying drop shots and i did not come up with one I would post on here :oops: Another project for a cold winter day.

Eric

3 looks vaigly simmilar to Milkdrop by Harold Edgerton, just the busy background let it down.

It does look kinda busy busy, especially when it's so small. It's not so hard to look at when it's in it's original size. I liked that way that it looked like an oil painting in the pottery dish. I'm going to try it again and use a soild colour.

yeah, i agree, really hard to see the drips or at least the detail of them with the background. maybe just take a solid color towel or smething and put at the bottom of the sink/dish/bucket or whatever you're gunna do it in just to make the background nicer??

#3 looks like the advert for Crown paint. Great shots, though I think a plainer bowl would have been clearer.

I'm giving these a go tomorrow. Ooo, it's the cd's all over again. :lol:
A flash mounted to the side is great if you can do it. It introduces shadows to the drops.

I tried this a month ago, the result was no where near as good as yours. :( the best I got were something like 1 and 2. the 3 for me was blurred. but it was fun though. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back