So now I'm a professional photographer.....what????

Well seeing your pics I can definately agree with what Matt said that you really need to concentrate on improving your photography before saying you are a pro and trying to sell your pics.
i'm not saying i'm a pro. I was being sarcastic. i'm an enthusiast. <-----third time in this thread I have said that

can you tell me what you dislike about my photos?

Well speaking strictly about the skyline photos first of all the first one is crooked and I'm not really excited about the angle but leaving composition aside they are extremely blue and in desperate need of a polariser to add any discernable color to them and get rid of that haze. And if they were taken with a 3mp camera I hope you plan on telling people they are low-res images before you try and sell them any size print above a 4x6 or smaller.

Well speaking strictly about the skyline photos first of all the first one is crooked and I'm not really excited about the angle but leaving composition aside they are extremely blue and in desperate need of a polariser to add any discernable color to them and get rid of that haze. And if they were taken with a 3mp camera I hope you plan on telling people they are low-res images before you try and sell them any size print above a 4x6 or smaller.
ok cool. well the first 2 photos were taken with a 3mp camera but I havent done any editing to them yet. I do plan to. I have both pics printed 11x14 and they look good.

yes I will keep people informed about what they are getting and price the work accordingly.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back