So you like to chase birds around? Thats cute...

TheNevadanStig

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.jasonlighthallphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sun is out and it's warming up. Can finally head up the hill and have some fun...

13684061734_888f41630d_c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

13683745435_7a2a1fc00a_c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

13684018914_a4cca255d8_c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

When they give you this look, it's time to leave...
13684027414_0158d49bc5_c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That was at a Zoo or something right?! lol or at least with some kind of telescope haha

Excellent! Especially the 2nd and 4th.

I love these shot's. It would freak me out so much to be taking those. What lens did you use and how far away were you?

By far my favorite animal! Well done!

Gorgeous shots, the lighting and background are both just phenomenal. Outstanding stuff NS.

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

I wonder if my HOA would let Braineack keep a cougar in my backyard...

I had a lot of trouble editing these. The cat was in the shade of a tree yet the background was in full daylight, so adjusting the cat to the background was a pain. There are a lot of spots that look a little artificial (or a lot) to me, but it was about the best I could do.

yeah, you can see it on the chin of #2 and the last shot looks like you pushed the face and chest a bit too far.

I love these shot's. It would freak me out so much to be taking those. What lens did you use and how far away were you?

And what did you do for a change of pants after the encounter was over? :lol:

Nice shots: I especially like the second. I just don't really have many areas around here that I could go to reliably find bigger wildlife--on the other hand, considering the look in that one's eyes, I think I might be glad of that.

Don't worry too much about the background. Let it get blown out if that's what it takes to get the kitty properly exposed. They way you only need to edit the background in post.

And we know you don't have a really long lens so I am guessing you have a really reliable gun :mrgreen:

Don't worry too much about the background. Let it get blown out if that's what it takes to get the kitty properly exposed. They way you only need to edit the background in post.

And we know you don't have a really long lens so I am guessing you have a really reliable gun :mrgreen:

Kimber TLE II has never let me down ;)

Here's a shot SOOC for a reference of what I was working with.
114.jpg

Toss him some cat nip tied to rope and play here kitty kitty Run with it.:mrgreen: Nice capture of a beautiful kitty.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back