Soakin up info...

RER

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi All!

My name is Renay, I'm the proud mama of a 3 1/2 year old boy, and I am here to learn everything that I can, because when I'm not chasing a defiant toddler, I enjoy taking a picture or two.

I have so much to catch up on, it's not even funny. I'm a beginner, actually, I'm a step before a beginner. I have the "Digital photography for dummies" book, and I'm leafing through it, but I feel like I'll learn more by actually taking the pictures and by being able to ask you guys here!

So, I look forward to chit chatting with everyone, and I look forward to adopting some new skills! :)

Welcome!! This site is a great source of information and advice. If you are bold enough to put yourself out there and let some people see your work, you will get all kinds of feedback and I guarentee you will jump leaps and bounds over the next year. Look forward to seeing some shots!

Warm Welcome Renay!
There is no substitute to doing it yourself and learning by perusing work of others.
My 2 cents are: Get to know your cam better and the basics, the manual is one handy thing to have around.
That 3 1/2 year old angel of yours would make such a delightful subject!
Looking to see some Yum Pics.
Rgds,

Most reactions

New Topics

Back