Soft Rock and The Back of Pikes Peak

overall better i would say! however, you have some pronounced halo around some of the black things (mountains on the right, tree on the left), which was not as pronounced before.

The foreground looks better, but there now is a sudden transition of the green into the reddish dark colour at the horizon. That looks a bit fake to me.

can halo happen just because of reduction of image size? I can't remember - but I think I did the processing on the full size version so I'll have to wait and get home after work and see if the halo is on that. Hmmm... thanks for pointing that out alex. I always seem to forget to look for halos :)

The crop suggestions were perfect and were perfectly put to play, and if this thread hadn't already gone on this far, I would have suggested to selectively lighten up the ground a little, which you did, without my saying so ;) ... but I feel it is a bit too much. Too light now. The sky and cloud coverage would not have allowed for a ground this "sunlit"... half way in between what you originally had and where you went to with your edition ... could be the point.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back