some bastard

luckydog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cracked-lenz.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
broke into my house! Not only did they take the normal electrical goods but they stole my computer and all my CD's (blank and full)! I've lost every digital photo i have ever taken :(
I am one very very very unhappy camper!!! :evil:

Man, I feel for you! :cry: Sorry you had to go through this, especially now, around Christmas. That sucks!!!!!!!

That sucks!!! its happened to me before too, they took my older power book and then jacked my old coin collecting which valued over 10k! the i didnt care about the laptop much, but i had collect those coins for years and got alot from family members who passed them down to me, those were apart of my family now gone and never found :( sorry to hear about the stupid break in!

Geez.. I'm sorry yo! I wish there was something we could do for you! All we can hope now is that police can catch up with them!

Sorry!

Zach

I am SO sorry :(

That is just shitty. :x I'm so sorry, Lucky. :hug: I do hope they get caught, and soon!

Oh that's so terrible. I know how you must be feeling about your photographs. It's not a problem if they take stuff that's replaceable. I hope they get what they deserve!

that sucks! maybe you backed some of your images up on cd's????

Most reactions

New Topics

Back