~Some Birds~

kathyt

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
You all know I don't shoot this stuff too often, but it is fun to give it a whirl every now and then.
I am not sure what the first two birds are....
  1. $_MGL0095-Edit.jpg
  2. $_MGL0097.jpg
  3. $_MGL0087.jpg
  4. $_MGL0093.jpg
  5. $_MGL0085.jpg

Tell me that you're kidding about not knowing what the first two are…if you're actually serious, here's a hint: Think National Symbol. :D

I kinda like #4 as well, because it shows a whole scene, not just the bird(s). Lately, I've been trying to remember to do more of this in my own bird photography. I get so engrossed in getting good photos of the birds that I forget, sometimes the better shots are less bird, more scene.

Tell me that you're kidding about not knowing what the first two are…if you're actually serious, here's a hint: Think National Symbol. :D

I kinda like #4 as well, because it shows a whole scene, not just the bird(s). Lately, I've been trying to remember to do more of this in my own bird photography. I get so engrossed in getting good photos of the birds that I forget, sometimes the better shots are less bird, more scene.

Parakeets maybe? Or a really big sparrow?

Can I phone a friend? Lol

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

Yes, that was a joke. Don't let the blonde hair fool you, because I am relly, relly smarrt.

Yes, that was a joke. Don't let the blonde hair fool you, because I am relly, relly smarrt.

Yeah, I thot you wuz purty erudite. :lmao:
But you never know.

I once flew to California to check out a college in Santa Cruz as a possible spot for a future conference. My employer at the time decided to send this girl along to "help" me--I think they just wanted to get her out of the office for a week, lol.
Anyway, we were flying over Utah, when she looks down and VERY excitedly says, "Are those COWS???" I leaned over, looked out, and allowed as how, yes, those certainly seemed to be cow-like objects down there. She said, "I didn't know they had COWS out here!!"
She was absolutely serious. I was absolutely speechless.

Ah Sharon, you missed the opportunity to be "god-like" in her mind. You're SUPPOSED to hit the soft pitches out of the park. :D

Most reactions

Back