Some from around the Toronto Zoo

snaggle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
s656.photobucket.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some pics that I took around theToronto Zoo. All I did to Edit these shots was some croping, They where all shot on a Canon EOS digital Rebal XSI w/18-55mm lense.

0056.jpg

0053-1.jpg

0055.jpg

0029.jpg

(Sometimes people are reluctant to provide C&C unless you specifically requested it)

You did well to capture the flags fluttering/visible in the first one. Many is the time I've tried to do that and I just end up with a bunch of folded, partially visible flag shots.

The shot in the mirror is interesting...I'm trying to visualize which part of the zoo you took it in.

Did you get any shots of the animals? Or by using the word 'around' the zoo, you meant you didn't go in?

(Sometimes people are reluctant to provide C&C unless you specifically requested it)

You did well to capture the flags fluttering/visible in the first one. Many is the time I've tried to do that and I just end up with a bunch of folded, partially visible flag shots.

The shot in the mirror is interesting...I'm trying to visualize which part of the zoo you took it in.

Did you get any shots of the animals? Or by using the word 'around' the zoo, you meant you didn't go in?

Ok thanks I know for next time.

Thank you it took me about 20 minutes of trying to get those two shots, LOL.

The Mirror is up around the area where they are building the new artic area.

I did take some of the animals but I was unipressed at best with most of them.

I was also going to ask about the animals. When were these taken?

Most reactions

Back