some from todays light

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
spent most of the time wait for some take offs, but not much to be had., here are a few...

DSC_4909e0453websize.jpg

DSC_4890e0452websize.jpg

DSC_4924e0454websize.jpg

DSC_4948e0457websize.jpg

DSC_4930e0455websize.jpg

DSC_4939e0456websize.jpg

DSC_4990e0458websize.jpg

The tags are part of a conservation/relocation study.

Thanks for looking!

#5's detail in the water droplets are amazing. Again, I like the flight photo (#7) too. :thumbup:

i can not believe the detail in #5 :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Thanks you 2, appreciate your stopping by here!! that shot (#5) is full frame... uncropped, 400mm w 1.4x converter. Actually, they all are shot with the converter at 400mm. Thanks again!

Raymond J Barlow said:
Thanks you 2, appreciate your stopping by here!! that shot (#5) is full frame... uncropped, 400mm w 1.4x converter. Actually, they all are shot with the converter at 400mm. Thanks again!

i wish i had one!

Very cool Ray. I plan to head down to see the Swans tomorrow and maybe do some industrial work. I plan to take my dad out as I have not taken him for a drive in a long time and he will enjoy shooting the Swans.

Eric

Thanks everyone,

AIRIC said:
Very cool Ray. I plan to head down to see the Swans tomorrow and maybe do some industrial work. I plan to take my dad out as I have not taken him for a drive in a long time and he will enjoy shooting the Swans.

Eric

cool Airic, we will see you there.. they are calling for a nice sunny day!

Thanks Peter, yes, I am very happy with it.. I know Tamron makes a 2x, but I also hear about a 1.7 X that I would like to try., not sure who makes it.

Wish I had money for a 500 Prime!

Looking for a used D70 right now.

Schmokin shots Ray. Man...number 5 is awesome. Excellent as always bro!!!

Most reactions

Back