Some images from the skull of AgentDrex

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by AgentDrex, Jun 22, 2008.

1. AgentDrex

AgentDrex No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. manaheim

manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit
    Lot of stuff here... huge range of images. Often best to post one or two at a time.

What are you looking for? Comments? Critique? Specific help? Just showing your stuff?

BTW, welcome!

3. AgentDrex

Photos OK to edit
    In the future I will refrain from posting so many photos at a time and perhaps posting in groups that have the same "genre". I am showing my photos off but am also looking for reviews and techniques. All these were taken with a cr@ppy HP Photosmart camera...there have been no post edits... Photo 1 -- My two handsome boys Photo 2 -- My youngest boy Photo 3 -- ME (AgentDrex) -- Self-portrait Photo 4 -- Next to my office on a beautiful morning Photo 5 -- My photo "Racer" which has been nominated for various awards Photo 6 -- What I think of when I think postcard Photo 7 -- My buddy's dog "Chance" Photo 8 -- Some waterworks waiting to be installed Hope you all enjoy these photos. I look forward to any reviews, critiques, etc. And thank you for having me here.

4. manaheim

manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit
    No reason to apologize.

As a block, they're fine. There aren't any that stand out to me in any one way or another. They all need a bit of post-processing work, but nothing too major.

This is what I would suggest. Pick one or two that you would like some feedback on and post those in separate threads. Tell us what you were going for and if the shot wasnt what you expected, etc.

5. AgentDrex

Photos OK to edit
    What post-processing work would you suggest I do? Maybe some color correction, cropping, etc.??? Thanks for your help.