some new night shots

cosmoepic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
went out tonight since it was one of the warmest, clearest nights in VA this year (60 degrees!!!, but snow is comin on tuesday) and was pretty pleased with my results. I know the focus is a bit soft but, im still very happy

your all thoughts?

nightskyD401jpg-1.jpg

nightskyD403jpg-1.jpg

nightskyD402jpg-1.jpg

Pretty good...makes me jealous since I cant take star pics in NYC. Only think is that in Number three you should've exposed the moon since in your pic it looks like the sun, UFO or a comet flying toward you(excuse me I'm tired lol). Can you post the exif for the second one?
P.S. Number them next time :p

I actually quite like #2 and the way the moon looks. I think it adds something to the image. If the moon was exposed properly you would loose all the other detail.

I actually quite like #2 and the way the moon looks. I think it adds something to the image. If the moon was exposed properly you would loose all the other detail.

thanks! i think you're starting to catch on to my photography style

thank you everyone i just wish it could've been alittle sharper

is there anyway when i do do these types of photos to keep the trees from turning that red color?

thank you everyone i just wish it could've been alittle sharper

is there anyway when i do do these types of photos to keep the trees from turning that red color?
I dont see any red trees on my monitor...are they in these shots?

oh no, on one i took before, i shot through some trees and when i checked it later the trees were very red, i tried to fix in PP but couldn't really get the color to come back.

Now that i think about it, i guess the trees would have to be the reddish hue, since the tress are black anyways, the would just blend in to the night sky

right?

Great purple sky! Try setting the focus to infinity next time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back