Some Photos of a Mosque & Old shophouses

salleh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i was supposed to went out & bought computer stuff, but in the end i change direction & went to take some pictures.

Here is the Pics

Sultan10.jpg

Sultan13.jpg

Sultan8.jpg

Sultan5.jpg

Happy Viewing! :mrgreen:

...and we're glad you did! nice b&w, and i like the tones in the last two. thanks for sharing!

I very much like the lamp in your first photo.
As to the inbuilt (?) sepia function of cameras such as mine, for example, I am not so fond of them. I find them too red/orange. The tones you can produce in PS after having desaturated your photo are less subtler, I think.
But the light is nice in the Malay Art Centre photo.

LaFoto said:
I very much like the lamp in your first photo.
As to the inbuilt (?) sepia function of cameras such as mine, for example, I am not so fond of them. I find them too red/orange. The tones you can produce in PS after having desaturated your photo are less subtler, I think.
But the light is nice in the Malay Art Centre photo.

Thanks,

I kinda like sepia very much..haha. it creates old time pictures just like B&W. I didnt know my D.Camera has this function ( i know, i'm blur!:mrgreen: ). so i thought of try it out. and dang! i didnt take it in full color for some pictures... :grumpy:

i really like the two in the middle, tho don't know which one i like more... I think i like the color photo... if it were mine, i don't i could resist boosting the saturation on it. I like alot!

Most reactions

Back