4.jpg

8.jpg

2.jpg

9.jpg

18.jpg
10.jpg

be as nice or mean as you like

Wow, ben.....that sure IS a "lot" :shock:

So many images that my 56k connection can't load everything.

From what I can tell, my critique is....um....cute girl?

You might consider posting one or two at a time. :idea:

i agree. pick what you believe are the best and post seperately! nice images!

I love the first one. I wisht he right hand side was dark like the left side.

the 7th (?) one is nice too! :)

Good job on the multi exposure or time exposures. they look ebtter than mine lol did you use a flash light or a small flash or something else for those?

yes, there are quite a few here for any in depth critique. also, you may want to post in the critique forum.

i did, however; take a look at your site. in particular, the studio portrait shots. they are in a style which i adore: chiaroscuro - tenebrism. this one, for example:

n3.jpg

in looking at that image and the images on your site, you may want to try to use the natural landscape of the body to create some darkness, rather than just having the light stop dead. instead of the subject being parallel or perpendicular the light source, try some angles and use a bit of diffusion on the light. you have some good shots on your site that use light fall off and different positioning in reference to the light source; i find them appealing.

welcome aboard and keep up the chiaroscuro work ;)

You need to be a lot more selective with your pictures. Most of them fall into the 'so what?' zone - it's a picture of X, so what? Try to work out what you are trying to do/say and work on it. At the moment you are only one step up from posting your contact sheets ;-)
And I get the impression you are a student somewhere in England.....

Hertz van Rental said:
You need to be a lot more selective with your pictures. Most of them fall into the 'so what?' zone - it's a picture of X, so what? Try to work out what you are trying to do/say and work on it. At the moment you are only one step up from posting your contact sheets ;-)

Ouch... :shock:

What camera did you use?

Two of these photos were too blurry, but the rest were good, fascinating.

Rusalka said:
What camera did you use?

Two of these photos were too blurry, but the rest were good, fascinating.

most on a nikon f75.

Hertz van Rental said:

hum ok, an example that you think is good (can be any body’s work).

Hertz van Rental said:
yep.

Most reactions

Back