Some pictures of my baby

shortpballer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dossantoslemone.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C welcome. Taken with my tokina fisheye.

lotus1.jpg

lotus2.jpg

lotus3.jpg

Last edited:
I want to see you play with the smile a bit , maybe like a long exposure at night painting in eyes, mouth, etc. That would be a fun shot :D

Yea I like the way the fisheye played with the smile. The car smiles already but with the fisheye the smile got much larger :D

Eric

i like her smile :D

was the second picture taken with the same lens? cuz i don't see the "fish eye" effect in it.

It is because the car is placed directly in the middle...If you look at the buildings and the curb you can see the curving of the fisheye. You can see it in the trees on the left side as well.

Eric

i like her smile :D

was the second picture taken with the same lens? cuz i don't see the "fish eye" effect in it.
Depending on the focal length, some fish eye lenses don't give as much fish eye effect on crop body cameras. They really shine on full frame bodies.

I was expecting some photos of a baby and not a car - lol! Great photos though - I am very jealous - I want one!

Andy

Faster shutter speeds or slower aperture, your bg's are overexposed.

Which would cause the subject to be underexposed.....which they seem to be on the verge of anyway (already there on #1). Doing your suggestion with some fill flash might work though.

I should have put my flash on in my opinion then I could have shot with a faster shutter speed and it would have looked 100 times better. These weren't meant to be great shots. Just was walking back from the fair and decided to take some quick pics with my new lens. I will do a real photoshoot of my car somewhere much cooler than the street when I get back from Hawaii.

When shooting in mixed lighting (sunshine in the background and shadows in the foreground) sometimes you gotta compromise and expose for the subject. And OP said these are just quick snaps so C&C is pretty meaningless.

I know it is looked down on by society but damn... that is one hott baby :p
Nice car :D

Most reactions

Back