some recent bridal/bride and groom portraits

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
here are some pictures of them together and just the bride (from my most recent wedding). shot on a 20d with a tamron 17-35 f/2.8-4 and a 70-200 2.8L IS

Bride-DG-sm.jpg

kisslaugh-bw.jpg

couplerunning.jpg

kisslaughvert.jpg

BritbehindEric.jpg

Couple-erickiss.jpg

Limo3-bw.jpg

and one last fun one (off topic):

Jeremiah-bw.jpg

thanks for looking/commenting!

Very nicely done. You've caught lots of different emotions in these. Joy, concern, intimacy, and the candidness of #7. Oh, and I like the innocence of #8 :)
The vingette seems a little dark on her shoulder in #5.

Wow, they must so incredibly pleased. Number 5 had me just stopping and taking it all in. If I can find that POTM thread, I know where that one is heading :)

Gorgeous.... love them all, particularly 1 2 and 6... gotta love a man in uniform! :0) for some reason #5 didnt open for me??.... will check it later as it sounds like a ripper! x

Nice work, #1 & #5 stand out to me.

Ok, I plead ignorance, how does one apply vingette?

You could hold up something in front of the lens and shoot though a hole...but I don't recommend that.

In Photoshop (or other) it's quite easy. Just use the burn tool to darken the corners and/or edges. Or you could use the circle/oval marquee tool and select the main part of the photo, inverse the selection, feather the selection with a high radius...then apply a gradient. Best to do this on a separate layer.

Big Mike said:
Nice work, #1 & #5 stand out to me.

You could hold up something in front of the lens and shoot though a hole...but I don't recommend that.

In Photoshop (or other) it's quite easy. Just use the burn tool to darken the corners and/or edges. Or you could use the circle/oval marquee tool and select the main part of the photo, inverse the selection, feather the selection with a high radius...then apply a gradient. Best to do this on a separate layer.

Thanks.

Most reactions

Back