What are you watching on TV right now?

Marking the 80th anniversary of D-Day. I'm watching the BBC because it seemed not too long or too short.

"Mr and Mrs Smith" on Prime Canada. Quirky redo series riff on the 2005 Pitt/Jolie movie. Fun!

Half way through Netflix's "Hitler and the Nazis: Evil on Trail". In the words of Spock...."Fascinating".

Half way through Netflix's "Hitler and the Nazis: Evil on Trail". In the words of Spock...."Fascinating".
Got thru the first ep but left wondering how this would ad to the pile of Third Reich docs.

Worth looking for: "Babylon Berlin." Crime thriller set in "anything goes" 1920s Berlin. Fourth season coming soon that takes things up to 1932 and the end of the Weimar Republic.

Season 4 trailer(German):

Last edited:
We just started watching a series: We Are Lady Parts - follows the stories of the members of - wait for it - an all-female Muslim punk rock band, living in/around London.

So far there are only 2 seasons, and each season has only six 30-minute episodes. It's so hilarious, part slapstick, great scripts, with really fantastic music. And I don't listen to punk. :lol:

Apparently the main actors were hired partly because of their willingness to learn the instruments their characters play. Zoom lessons from the producer's brother. It's like that.

We're trying very hard not to rush through it. No additional seasons announced yet.

We just started watching a series: We Are Lady Parts - follows the stories of the members of - wait for it - an all-female Muslim punk rock band, living in/around London.

So far there are only 2 seasons, and each season has only six 30-minute episodes. It's so hilarious, part slapstick, great scripts, with really fantastic music. And I don't listen to punk. :lol:

Apparently the main actors were hired partly because of their willingness to learn the instruments their characters play. Zoom lessons from the producer's brother. It's like that.

We're trying very hard not to rush through it. No additional seasons announced yet.
Only seen bits but it's a toast to how funny/innovative the Brits can be. Ever see "Flea Bag"? Phoebe Waller-Bridge is great!

I watched Fabio Wibmer The Danger Zone on YouTube a few days ago. He's been one of the craziest dudes on mountain bikes for some time now. Pretty awesome and different video which focuses on his camera crew to a large degree. ✅

Just finished Dark Matter (AppleTV) - very enjoyable multi dimensional romp with Joel Edgerton and Jennifer Connolly.

Just finished Dark Matter (AppleTV) - very enjoyable multi dimensional romp with Joel Edgerton and Jennifer Connolly.

Does one have to be mentally divergent to watch a multi dimensional show? I wish i could concentrate on tv, but i can't even do 30 minutes without missing half of it😱.

Most reactions

Back