Some recent Model work from ~*Me*~ (some NSFW)

MyaLover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ive been working quiet a bit lately and havent had much time other than this shoot. Not my usual self ports, but tons of ideas in my head for them... just need more time in the day! :x Anyways C&C as always: :lovey:

IMG_1279bwedit.jpg

IMG_1549edit3.jpg

IMG_1564.jpg

IMG_1618edit2.jpg

IMG_1668bw.jpg

IMG_1295bwedit.jpg

Wow. Some strong images there M. I'm gonna have to sober up before I can actually comment, but I do like them.

Can't believe I'm the first to say anything.

Hey Nice A--(studders)... .... ... Nice Axe....in #1...LOL

I like Number 6 the best. The hat really sets off the contrast...

Also, I'm might just be easily distracted... but your engagement ring is off-center in #5, I find that a bit distracting, but that's just me overanalyzing...

Great set of shots!

Last edited:
What engagement ring in # 5 ?? :lol:

Really great shots Mya! :thumbup: Also a little easier shooting then self portraits I bet! . But seeing as we don't care how hard it is, have you though about recreating those shots self posing??

That last shot is hot.

Yes I have and I also plan to. But time is so hard to find right now! But there will be more self ports to come... i just gotta have a minute! Thank you for the feedback everyone!

Yikes! I'm very impressed - both with your technical skill and, well, you know.

The lens flare works well in #2, and I like the strong styling of #6. But I still don't get it. With these shots, are you using the self-timer on the camera? Did you set up a tripod right in the water for shots 2-5?

In number 3 the horzion is crooked and there is a small black spot on the right side that bugs me.

THESE ARE NOT OF ME! Hahahaha Although I would kill a man for her booty :) Im a blond, she a brunette.

Thank you again for the feedback!

all are great shots, last one is very appealing to me for some reason... i guess because it is not quite as out right "seductive" like the others. Great work like always mya

Most reactions

Back