Some Scotland Pictures

Tsimiri

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here are some pictures....what do you guys think?

Mossy_column_at_Holyrood_Abbey.jpg

Holyrood_Abbey_entrance_arch_detail.jpg

Tree_at_Castle_Gloom.jpg

Morgan_outside_Edinburgh_castle_2_b_w.jpg

I like the shots here, where in Scotland is that?

Its in Edinburgh at the royal palace, Holyrood. The black and white one was shot right outside Edinburgh Castle overlooking the city down the Royal Mile. Thank you for your guy's imputs! Much appreciated....

That one with the tree would be awesome if you didn't have the car there...

Attempt...

Tree_at_Castle_Gloom.jpg

I hope you don't mind...but I also touched it up a bit farther...

Tree_at_Castle_GloomPS.jpg

JonMikal said:

Sorry about that...I literally clicked on that thread after I posted that.

(Yes, I used the clone stamp, and then a bit of smudging to smooth things out and then once over with the sharpening. After that, just a few coloration and brightness changes and you have the finished product...)

i like it alot, and you did a wonderful job of removing the car...i have expiremented with the clone stamp and whatnot, in the black and white picture, i removed people that were walking on the street but i still have to work on it a bit. but i really like it, i dont know, i think it would look real good in black and white, high contrast...

maybe like this? do you guys like the black and white or color better....oh and i saved the one with the car removed, i liked it a lot...

Tree_at_Castle_Gloom_removed_car_b_w.jpg

I really like the last one you just posted with the high contrast black and white :thumbup: . Somethign about it reminds me of one of the last scenes of Macbeth as they takes limbs from the forest and attack the 'castle'. Wonderful. Great image :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back