Some tips

TheProgrammer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,

I am a programmer and I am developing an app that makes your photo look professional/fabulous.Right now,I am having some troubles in picking the best effects.

I need some professional help to guide me and help me to select the best effects that suits any pro looking photograph.

I need some help in picking the perfect collor balance,gamma scale,alpha scale,filters,etc.

Last edited:
  • Heavy vignetting
  • Heavy saturation
  • Purple tinting
  • Rotate the image 10 degrees counter-clockwise

• Heavy vignetting
  • Heavy saturation
  • Purple tinting
  • Rotate the image 10 degrees counter-clockwise
I think we're in the heavy desaturating phase of popularity right now.

I need some professional help to guide me and help me to select the best effects that suits any pro looking photograph.
Good luck with that.

We can't agree here, so perhaps you should try someplace else.

I hope that helps.

Hey guys,

I am a programmer and I am developing an app that makes your photo look professional/fabulous.Right now,I am having some troubles in picking the best effects.

I need some help in picking the perfect collor balance,gamma scale,alpha scale,filters,etc.
I make my photos look professional fabulous... why would I need you?

This difficulty might suggests that there could possibly no such concept as perfection in photography ;)

Hey guys,

Well unfortunately there is no right answer for your question...

If you are talking cell phone app, then there simply is no ability to create some of the effects created by actual cameras.

If you are talking computer application, then there are no people that I know who use filters or any other app besides LR or PS to tweet settings like white balance, highlights, exposure.

I doubt this answers your question though. Your app kind of sounds like snapseed or whatever its called on the iphone

Most reactions

Back