Someone good at Photoshop

Guinness Man

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took what I think are some pretty good pictures but have no idea how to post process them to make them look awesome. If anyone would like to play with them, I give you full liberty to do so. Id love to see what they could become.

Here's a couple. Thanks

DSC_0125-1.jpg

DSC_0241-1.jpg

Not much to work with in the posted samples because they were saved at a low quality setting (only 80k in the large image). But here's a rough illustration. I would work toward popping the subjects away from the background.

snowcouple2a.jpg

Not much to work with in the posted samples because they were saved at a low quality setting (only 80k in the large image). But here's a rough illustration. I would work toward popping the subjects away from the background.

snowcouple2a.jpg

Forgive me if its obvious- But, other than crop it, did you do anything else to it?

Here's a quick edit in Photoshop Lightroom. :)
-
1zed2c2.jpg

just some quickies... all depends on the look you want...

DSC_0125-12.jpg

DSC_0241-12.jpg

Original:
DSC_0125-1.jpg

sharpened, corrected white balance, very slight increases to saturation & contrast, and finally, slightly increasing background blur:
DSC_0125-1a.jpg

that's a good way of showing it peano. I was about to start telling what you did, but this is much easier.

Thanks. I've worked with enough clients to know that a lot of people have no eyes for photography. They are clueless. Animated gifs are the simplest way to bypass their blind spots so they can see what, to me, is obvious.

Pretty tough to work with.... The original is so compressed it makes it hard to keep the detail and get rid of the noise.

DSC_0125-1-5.jpg

I took what I think are some pretty good pictures but have no idea how to post process them to make them look awesome. If anyone would like to play with them, I give you full liberty to do so. Id love to see what they could become.

Here's a couple. Thanks

DSC_0241-1.jpg
DSC_0241-1-5.jpg

AWESOME!!!

Thank you all so much. Wow, what a difference.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back