someone invite me their home!

not to be rude but as it should be correctly... I mean, like it stands in a dictionary and all those english books: "let's".
And since when do we write "I" without a cappital letter, Jon? huh ? :p

Now I wanna see the very clear sentence in Polish :D

mentos_007 said:
not to be rude but as it should be correctly... I mean, like it stands in a dictionary and all those english books: "let's".
And since when do we write "I" without a cappital letter, Jon? huh ? :p

Now I wanna see the very clear sentence in Polish :D

i dont capitalize anything and certainly don't use two p's in capital :greenpbl: polish? i have tons of polish jokes...would you like to hear them????? :mrgreen:

JonMikal said:
you got me there and you're still makin 'em.

I'M STILL FREAKIN HOT AND IRRITATED.....lets see, maybe i'll go ban someone......:greenpbl:

Can I nominate that person? :mrgreen:

It's raining and storming here like crazy today...a little cooler but still hot...our college football team had to send 7 guys to the ER b/c of heat related illnesses :shock:

oh please don't ban me jon for making fun of you (and then stuffin up myself). hehehehe I'm so silly. But look, I've got an excuse - I'm blonde.... and you've got an excuse too - it was the heat!

You could seal off all the doors and windows in your house, then turn on the dish washer (with hand soap) then turn on all the sinks and have a pool in your house... with suds! :lol:

its a pleasant 20 degrees (thats celcius) and sunny, not bad for a winters day here. If you can afford the plane ticket i have extra sofa in the lounge.

we don't have mccartney here, but we do have the Finn bros :mrgreen:

lord, jon... (not Lord Jon...your not that highup in tpf...) i agree with you... where i live is where hell gets its hot...

its 100 here, too....and humidity of 150% (a little exaggeration...but just a little...)
you can go with me... we leave in less than a month, to go to wyoming..this morning it was 38 in yellowstone....ready to go????

got down to 9 degrees here last night! :shock:

Jon if it rains up your way you'll have to go out and run around in it. :lol:
(and make sure Linda has a camera on hand. :twisted: )

Xmetal said:
got down to 9 degrees here last night! :shock:

Jon if it rains up your way you'll have to go out and run around in it. :lol:
(and make sure Linda has a camera on hand. :twisted: )

ha ha, i was saying the other day that i need to post updated 'goofyface' shots! ;)

ummm a 35-40degree celcius here in delhi :D hehehe.. but i promise you have the best photo locales in places around here :)
so kinda compensates for the heat :D

Y'all need to translate this thread in Redneck.... it's hillarious! :lmao:

oh well....my english has ne`er been da greatest ;) `n` my mind is always a few steps ahead of my hands.

Most reactions

Back