Something is off, can you help me figure out what?

Not on-topic at all, but this seems like such a strange house to me, haha. The enclosed pool seems so grandious, and the rest of the house (including the outside portions) doesn't seem to match.
you do have a nice BIG wall clock stare at!!

In all honesty, a non-photographer would consider the initial post to be more than fine.

Here is how I played with it:
house.jpg

Selected the outdoor part in PS and used dehaze, upped vibrance and contrast, monkeyed with the exposure setting to darken that part just a bit.

^ With the dehaze, you were able to bring back the pool a lot, which is nice. The interior looks nice as well. I ended up warming up the exterior and adding clarity to the brick pavers. I will post what I have now, so I can scroll easy to compare...

27735-Robin-Roost-tiff-int-19jpg0021.jpg

#18, Much better!

I like what Peeb did with the patio area.

Not on-topic at all, but this seems like such a strange house to me, haha. The enclosed pool seems so grandious, and the rest of the house (including the outside portions) doesn't seem to match.

Because...Orlando.

To me, that wall in the center of the photo is distracting; my eye is pulled one way and then the other. This is one of those cases where a pano would be really great. I want to see more of the interior and more of the pool. And what appears to be a refrigerator on the far right is annoying.

To me, that wall in the center of the photo is distracting; my eye is pulled one way and then the other. This is one of those cases where a pano would be really great. I want to see more of the interior and more of the pool. And what appears to be a refrigerator on the far right is annoying.

I agree, this would be great for a pano, but the final photo HAS to be 800 by 600 when I turn it on.

I agree, this would be great for a pano, but the final photo HAS to be 800 by 600 when I turn it on.

When you're getting paid for it, you do what you have to do. Given the parameters, it was as good as it could be. I think I'd probably crop out that reefer on the right, or clone it out, though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back