Something New!

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well this isn't really new, but I recently got a new program and was playing with it this morning. So I decided to post a couple to see what you guys think.

Wedding.jpg

Wedding-Reception.jpg

I have to be honest and say that whilst the images themselves are really very nice, I find these kind of layouts a little tacky... sorry! But then I know lots of people who really like them - so it really is down to personal preference, some couples will love it, others won't.

Cheers,

Jamie

It's a very cool idea, but neither of them quite do it for me.

I think part of the reason for the first one is the fact that the middle inlaid picture covers up half the wedding party.

The second one....they just don't....fit together quite right for me...or something. I really am having a hard time describing what about it is bugging me.

I think the idea is awesome, and I'm sure with some practice you'll get some awesome collages made. :)

I've never been much a fan of collages. Although I've seen a few that impressed me, by and large they don't. They make me think the photographer is covering up some sort of ineptitude, which you are obviously not, judging by the shots.

Well these are templated collages. They come built into a program, that some retail studios use. I thought I would give it a shot on some of my stuff just to see what I would get. I think it may look better for something as single portrait.

Its good to offer different tidbits like this to clients, never know what they are going to like. I like it 'a bit'...i think it can work well with certain images, but i think limiting it to one inlay is enough for my liking. This was really popular in the 80's....Gosh, the 80's really are back!!! lol

It doesn't hurt to show people different ideas these days. Some may like the unusal. After all, they are the ones buying. Either way, this is good work (as usual)!

Thanks for all the feedback, though I have never did this for a wedding, but for some reason the retail place I work at, people responded well to it. Thanks for all the great imput guys.

emogirl said:
This was really popular in the 80's....Gosh, the 80's really are back!!! lol

OMG!! I hope not...:confused::lmao:. And I'm sorry, but I really don't like this. But some of you are right in saying that customers may want to see this as a possibility.

pascal

Most reactions

New Topics

Back