..:: Something's Coming ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mersad-photography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a photo taken from my bedroom window using a 55mm zoom to capture the top of the hill. A storm was coming and dark clouds took over...

kuainebo2nl5.jpg

I hope you will like it.

I love the 'layered' (progressively darker) look to the clouds, and the rocky look of the terrain in the foreground :thumbup:

Last edited:
Ominous clouds! I love to see that tinge of green! They look like they brought you a thunderstorm and lots of rain! We had such a "green storm" during the UEFA EURO 2008 games, don't remember which one it was, but the world got soooooooooooo green. Eerie!!!

So that's what you see out of your window? What's in that house over there? It looks abandoned!

"Something's coming, I don't know, what it is, but it is gonna be great" (Tony in West Side Story) :D

Ominous clouds! I love to see that tinge of green! They look like they brought you a thunderstorm and lots of rain! We had such a "green storm" during the UEFA EURO 2008 games, don't remember which one it was, but the world got soooooooooooo green. Eerie!!!

So that's what you see out of your window? What's in that house over there? It looks abandoned!

It's a small part of what i see from my window. There is actually a parking lot first, a smaller highway second and the rocky hills behind it. The house is abandoned.

The clouds brought us a whole day of rain. And after it was over there was a yellowish sky.

Oooo, it was pouring down on you then, all right! Thunder and lighting going with it?
Last time we had heavy (!) rainfalls was when I took this_photo - and I had so hoped to be able to capture lightning for the first time ever, but that was not to happen - I had to help my children save our cellar from getting flooded, so all the lightning came and went when my camera stood, mounted on the tripod and waiting, in the upper landing, orphaned and unused :roll: :wink: :D.

Last time we had heavy (!) rainfalls was when I took this_photo - and I had so hoped to be able to capture lightning for the first time ever, but that was not to happen - I had to help my children save our cellar from getting flooded, so all the lightning came and went when my camera stood, mounted on the tripod and waiting, in the upper landing, orphaned and unused :roll: :wink: :D.

There wasn't any thunder here, just heavy rain. And that photo of yours is super! I hope the flood didn't do much damage.

I like shot #1. Heres a trick, crop in tighter to the bottom making the house the eye contact not so much of the ground.

This will make the storm clouds seem bigger and more sinister looking.

Most reactions

Back