Sonicflood Concert (6 pics)

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Had a concert on campus last night and I took a bunch of pics. This was my first try at shooting a concert, pretty difficult lighting to deal with, but I'm pleased with some of these...I really like the motion in some. Thoughts and critiques appreciated...

IMG_5026.jpg

IMG_5104-copy.jpg

Leadsinger-copy.jpg

Sonicfloodpray.jpg

Sonicfloodguitar.jpg

SFGuitar.jpg

Amazing shots, all of them. the lighting in 3 and 4, and the movement in the last two are just incredible. Really, really good stuff.

Great pics amanda. :)
Love the high contrast in #1 it really suits the style well. Second last is really well done too.
Last one is my fave of the lot. You caught it well with just the right shutter speed to hold the sharpness and detail while highlighting the movement and energy of the scene. :thumbup:
Keep up the good work.

I particularly like the 3rd 5th and 6th ones.

some nice shots! i absolutely love sonicflood! i saw them in concert at SUNY brockport like 6 months ago!

Thanks for the great responses so far :) I really appreciate the feedback...the last is my fav of this series as well :) I have a ton more shots, I may post more later...

Whoa so much drama in the first, looks like he is singing his heart out, your conversion really brings that out. Very good, bet the singer would be interested in that picture.

Nice work. You should probably let them know about it.

Thanks John, Robert and Daniel :) I've thought about sending copies to their agent...but just not sure if they're quality enough...

No harm in trying! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back