Sony DSC H7 wide angle lens

debbielt31

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone! I'm new and not sure if this is the correct place to post this question, but I have a Sony DSC-H7 and the compatible Sony wide angle lens, but I cannot get the lens to attach to the adapter ring. Any advice or has anyone else had this problem?

Wide angel lenses have been specially designed to take close-up pictures that reveal details which can not be seen with the naked eye They have been meticulously designed to operate on very short distance. With the macro lens Beseler 4x you will get photos or videos of amazing insects, flowers and other objects in the collection of small as stamps, coins Ideal applications for both medical and dental. Let your imagination and creativity

Wide angel lenses have been specially designed to take close-up pictures that reveal details which can not be seen with the naked eye They have been meticulously designed to operate on very short distance. With the macro lens Beseler 4x you will get photos or videos of amazing insects, flowers and other objects in the collection of small as stamps, coins Ideal applications for both medical and dental. Let your imagination and creativity
wtf..

qft

Most reactions

New Topics

Back