Sorry, more clouds.

Picksure

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
seems there has been a run on cloud photos of late. my FZ-10 normally takes terrible cloud shots(too much noise for me) but snapped a few yesterday anyway. IMO, these are not near the level of some of the awesome cloud shots posted, but i like to post 'em anyway.

d5fa9de7.jpg

a4a42c09.jpg

00ca10ae.jpg

and had to hit one with psp7

ccaa31f3.jpg

thanks for lookin'

Good shots, got some good detail in the clouds. The first is my favourite.

Sure is nice to get some great clouds in the area after a summer of either totally blue sky or grey overcast. Glad to see you out there Picksure grabbing a piece of the action.

No need to apologize - I absolutely love clouds and these photos are excellent. :thumbup:

well, thanks so much for the kind words.
my new job will soon be giving me four days on followed by four days off, i just may have to spend more time with my camera. ;)

thanks for your time.

Oh, good to hear that you'll get more time to spend with your camera, Picksure, for I so enjoy all your Picksure-pictures!

And hey, you can't mean to say your cloud-photos are not en par with the others that have been posted? They are! So much so! While I enjoy all of them, the first really stands out in its colouring and distribution of brighter and quite dark parts! Yay! Good!

12.gif
And you'll be posting more pics soon...
12.gif
...and you'll be posting more pics soon ...
12.gif
... and you'll be posting more pics soon ....

ya know LaFoto, i'm having a hard time to explain how good your reply has made me feel.
you just have a way to put smiles on peoples faces.

thanks! :lovey:

hey neat shots picksure! i really like the first .. good job :thumbsup: :D
i love it.. it's like a rimlight around the clouds.. very nice :D

Excellent shots. I really dig the first pic. Well done. You and JohnE live in a such a great area. All of your shots are so peaceful. It is tough to get shots like these down here in the big city.

yes, LaFoto has a way of doing just that!

these are all excellent captures and could independently stand alone in it's own post and give others a run for the money!

i love the feel of the first one....would liked to have been there.

this was a typical rainy day, with out the rain :confused: my parents live where lake superior begins. the horizon is brimly michigan, and often the rain only hits one side of the lake. me and dad were out tending the bbq and these clouds kept passing and only raining on the U.S. side, our good fortune. :D

Chiller, you are right i am fortunate to live in such a great part of the country.

once again, thank-you all.

I just love cloud photo, keepem coming if you have more. Clouds are like finger prints, their never the same. Nice series of photos.

Most reactions

Back