Spaces - FIXED!

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.mattperko.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm using the WYSIWYG editor, and up until today I nevernoticedthis,but it's removing spaces between words randomly. It'sprobablygoing to happen in this thread. Is this happening to anyoneelse?

It has happened to me. Don't know about this post!

It hasn't happened to me, either, but I HAVE noticed it randomly around the forum. I think on a Manda-post I noticed it once or twice.

hmmm.... :scratch:

i dont think mine are as bad as that. ive edited and they went away.firefox needs to really do something about its formatting. half thetime it doesnt even show up so im surprised it does here.

Alrighty, the problem is with HTML code in general. Because of the way that the WYSIWYG editor parses text, you can't have more than one space between words, and even some spaces will be removed if it violates the html parsing rules. I would suggest using the advanced editor until we can figure out how to get around this bug!

Zach :D

Also, PLEASE make sure you are using the latest version of Firefox, which is 1.0 It is no longer a pre release or testing version! 1.0 is WAY better than any of the previous versions! Also make sure you're java interpreter is up to date. http://www.java.com

Zach :D

Most reactions

Back