Speedway

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
PLEASE NOTE
this is a copy of one of my first posts but I now know how to attach pictures so I thought I'd start this again.

Hope you enjoy them

CLICK IMAGES FOR HIGH RES

3. ( ithink im the only person on the planet that likes this shot :lol: )

Very nice.. u managed to capture all the action!! :)

Did you pan with the motorcyclist?

Emils said:
Very nice.. u managed to capture all the action!! :)

Did you pan with the motorcyclist?

Yeah, panned with a shutter speed around 60th to 125th of a second which sounds like madness when doing sports but when you pan with a slow shutter speed and you get a good shot its worth all the bad one you take. I think my average that night was 1 good shot in about 30 LOL:lol:

WOW!! Amazing. Your come some excellent action here. Number 1 is killer

i must agree number 1 is probably my best one, shame really, its one of the away team riders!! problem with speedway in uk is that the season starts and finishes in the winter so there are only really 2 months of good light for the evening meetings

hey you're not alone! i like #3 alot too! 1 and 4 are awesome too! i like them alot, you've captured the action magnificently in these shots! well done my good sir, well done! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

slickhare said:
hey you're not alone! i like #3 alot too! 1 and 4 are awesome too! i like them alot, you've captured the action magnificently in these shots! well done my good sir, well done! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Yipee !!!! I'm not alone:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back