Sports Photography for a Website

theremin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Professional photo-folk, please assist me in my photographic endeavors.

I was recently contacted by a sports website about the need for an additional photographer. Unfortunately, I have no professional experience and hence know little of what I should be inquiring about. What questions do I need to ask?

As mentioned earlier, I'm new to the game, so any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much!

Well I imagine if you needed to be some kind of big-time pro I would think they would ot ahve contacted someone like you who is a self-admitted amatuer.

I never said that I needed to be a "big-time pro." What I said is that I have no experience as a professional or rather, someone who takes pictures as a means of livelihood. Because I would be paid and my photography would be used, I'd like to know what kind of questions I should be asking. Is that what a big-time pro does?

Thank you for the lesson, sir. May I please have another? Sheesh.

All I was implying was that any kind of entry-level position is going to provide you with the training that is necesarry to do your job.

I suppose I just don't understand. What does this have to do with issues of pay, schedule, ownership, etc.? Should I just accept the job and not ask anything? :confused:

I suppose I just don't understand. What does this have to do with issues of pay, schedule, ownership, etc.? Should I just accept the job and not ask anything? :confused:

MY THOUGHT IS...if i am a rookie and my stuff will be used..and i can use this as a reference
YES !
especially if it is part time and i already have another job.....
bp

Most reactions

New Topics

Back