Spring in Palmdale

dragon12

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today was a nice day. Here some pic of today. Don’t hurt me too badly with critic =)
DSC01966.jpg

DSC01968.jpg

DSC01970.jpg

DSC01987.jpg

DSC01993.jpg

DSC01994.jpg

DSC01995.jpg

DSC02003.jpg

DSC02014.jpg

How can you criticize someone who takes pics of their dog?;) Nice colors.

Your flower photos seem to be too cool in colour temperature, they're all leaning towards blue in colour, you might want to change that. And they are ALL composed centrally, which is soon quite boring to look at (this needs to be said, and I hope you're not too hurt!). Actually, ALL photos presented here are completely central in their composition, your dog's face and eye is also smack in the middle of your frame. This is too balanced, and too balanced a composition is a boring composition for the viewer. This is nothing that I say, it's been established by many before me more than thousand years ago.

Become more creative when you take photos of your flowers, don't point the focus point (which I assume is right in the middle) at them and shoot already. Measure carefully, and then quickly recompose from there to move the flower out of the centre.

When you do so, do watch your backgrounds! Make sure there are no distracting elements there, such as an all blown sky (behind your dog), as that distracts very much from your subject.

What do you work with?

Your flower photos seem to be too cool in colour temperature, they're all leaning towards blue in colour, you might want to change that. And they are ALL composed centrally, which is soon quite boring to look at (this needs to be said, and I hope you're not too hurt!). Actually, ALL photos presented here are completely central in their composition, your dog's face and eye is also smack in the middle of your frame. This is too balanced, and too balanced a composition is a boring composition for the viewer. This is nothing that I say, it's been established by many before me more than thousand years ago.

Become more creative when you take photos of your flowers, don't point the focus point (which I assume is right in the middle) at them and shoot already. Measure carefully, and then quickly recompose from there to move the flower out of the centre.

When you do so, do watch your backgrounds! Make sure there are no distracting elements there, such as an all blown sky (behind your dog), as that distracts very much from your subject.

What do you work with?

none taken that. I actually looking for these type of critic.
I am shooting with a sony a330 with the kit lens.
someone actually told me before that my picture were not center enough.
Is there a balance i need to look for?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back