Squirrel Silhouette

DblArrow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
0725Squirelsilouetejpg.jpg

Heres another concept I like. Does it or does it not work?

IMG%5D

I REALLY like this idea, but IMO the silhouetted smaller branches are distracting. If you could use that idea with just one main branch and the squirrel in silhouette, I think you'd have an amazing picture.

I enjoy the soft background

I love the effect of the green foliage blurred out. Also the squirrel shows up really well. If you crop some of the left off with those smaller branches then the photo will look even better. Good job though!

I REALLY like this idea, but IMO the silhouetted smaller branches are distracting. If you could use that idea with just one main branch and the squirrel in silhouette, I think you'd have an amazing picture.

I enjoy the soft background
I think the closer branches up close are nice, it would be cleaner without them for sure but it doesnt look like a situation the author has much control over.

How did you get the image anyway?

Good concept! However, there is too much going on here to focus the eyes on the main subject. Keep following that little critter and get him against a cleaner background any you'll have a great photo. mike

How did you get the image anyway?

Was getting some shots of him playing around, then up the tree he went and started his barking routine. He looked good against what sky could be seen between the branches. He had a little bit of color, just enough to look faded and washed out so I got rid of it.

The higher he went the thicker it got in those spruce trees.

Thanks folks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back