squirrel x4 C&C

Threesia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sorry that there's 4 but they're a set. At least in my eyes. I'll be more then happy to accept any and all advice. I don't expect anyone to C&C all of them, I know there's too many for that. :)

# 1. o_O, he's spotted me ...
3670715104_e9b8c0be10_o.jpg

#2. He was on the move ...I know that the focus here should be on his face and instead it's on the tree and his underside.
3669750011_07a5b885e7_b.jpg

#3. There he goes ...
3670727654_1c8c2fb962_b.jpg

#4. Checking to see if I'm gone yet ... In this one I hate that the sun shines on him. But that's where he stopped what can you do? :)
3669920797_c3173b6c41_b.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
1st is a great shot. #2 your right, the squirrel is OOF. #3 I like this shot. #4 Too much tree and not enough squirrel for me.

Bigboi3 said:
1st is a great shot. #2 your right, the squirrel is OOF. #3 I like this shot. #4 Too much tree and not enough squirrel for me.

I'll try and crop 4 differently and see what I can come up with.

I also like 1, but the squirrel needs some contrast from the tree in my opinion.

Hmm, is there away to do that PP or should it have been done in camera?

Thanks for your comments.

I also like 1, but the squirrel needs some contrast from the tree in my opinion

Well, you might try to lighten or darken either the squirrel or the tree. You could maybe put a faint highlight in the squirrel's eyes. You could play around with color balance in a selected part of the tree or squirrel. There could also be other ways to do it.

Some of the above may or may not work. Good image anyway!!!!

I like the fact that you caught the squirrel in four different sequences as he became increasingly aware of your presence. In the first shot, he first notices you and then in subsequent shots he makes his escape. The photos present a moving pictorial and are all beautifully executed.

Thanks everyone and I'm working with 1 to see what if anything I can do to bring the squirrel out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back