Squirrels C&C ?

xFireSoul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So this is a session from the previous week, and l'd love to hear how can I improve the photos next time :)
2014-10-10_12594.jpg
2014-10-10_12530.jpg
2014-10-10_12541.jpg
2014-10-10_12586.jpg

2014-10-10_12524.jpg

Have a great day!

I would suggest that you might number your images. This makes it a lot easier for a reviewer to refer to them, rather than having to keep "scrolling up and down" to make sure they have the correct image when they comment on one of these.

My initial thoughts were that the first one looks over sharpened or something like that - maybe over cropped as it seems a bit pixelated if that is the correct term. In the 2nd, 3rd and 5th one, you have the main subject in the middle of the image, not always the best spot for the main subject.. This is probably not that bad for the 2nd one, but in this case (the 2nd one) I would crop it closer and try to eliminate the person in the background as he is a distraction even though he is out of focus.

For the third one, I would place the subject a bit more to the left, so that it has space on the right side to "move" into. For the 5th one, I would move the subject a bit to the right giving a bit more negative space on the left. I wouldn't worry about cropping some of the tree out of the picture as it is not really the main subject.

Hope this helps.

WesternGuy

Thanks for the critics, I will have them in mind next time

I agree with WesternGuy's advice.
I would like to add that your pictures have something odd going on in terms on the colour.
All your pictures have strange tint (red?).

Most reactions

Back